Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1 - Goals for the year + month

My Goal completion for December 2008:

[ ] 50hrs of on-line play
[x] 40hrs of live play
[x] 2 new students
[/] eat better
[ ] work out 2x/week
[ ] make 1 video for my site
[/] write one article for my site
[x] possibly start writing a book
[ ] incorporate myself officially

--------------
--------------

Goals for 2009:

- $60K from poker
- 25+ students
- Write a mini-book (poker articles and such)
- Do about 10 videos for Stox
- Get 2-5 more profitable horses
- Get out of depression and grind more
- Work out more and get in the best shape of my life
- Eat better
- Get a "real" job?
- Enjoy life to a greater degree

-------------
-------------

Goals for January:

- 2 new students
- Finish my “Range Merging” article
- Cutout 400 calories/day
- Get a new place
- Find at least one new reason to enjoy life
- Socialize more
- 1 new video for my site
- 1 new video for Stox
- 33hrs/wk of job-related activity (coaching, playing, vids, etc)
- Write more of my book(s)


Good luck in 2009 everyone!

*SS*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking at your goals, I think it's fairly safe to say we are the same person

SplitSuit said...

quite possible =)

*SS*