Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14 - Present for me

Not too much happening this week. Been doing a lot of coaching sessions and finishing up some LeakFinder sessions as well, which I feel are going very well. Been averaging 2 sessions/day and have been doing a lot of other business related stuff as well. I'm trying to re-do my site (I want a brighter color scheme) but am getting super frustrated with it. I can't quite get on screen what I am envisioning which is angering. O well, I will get it eventually.

Other than work related stuff, I have been spending quite a bit of time with the GF because she starts school next week. She's just commuting, but I know she will be spending more time with that, which I fully support. So I think my grindcore hours will increase drastically starting next week sometime, which should be fun. I have been very motivated lately and am going to the gym tomorrow again. I am starting to feel really good which I am excited about because I spent so much time working with my mental to get back on the right track. I am now eating healthier (no longer eating 4-5 meals/day at 350+ cal/meal), working more, thinking better, and happy around 93% of the time...cheers to 2009 =)

Goals for the rest of the week:

= finish my coaching sessions
= make a video (tried last week but it failed thanks to software)
= work on my article
= work on my Stox slides
= buy+start a new book

Also, I have been listening to Pandora like a fiend lately. For those that don't use Pandora...I very much suggest it. I find a lot of new music from it and have recently found DJ Antoine (specifically the song “This Time”). I would classify it somewhere between downbeat electronica and trance...working with my mood really well the last few days. Anyone who enjoys that genre will probably also enjoy Booka Shade and Hexstatic quite a bit as well...

Last note...I bought myself a little present today =) I used the bulk of my FTPpoints for my new laptop (Sony Viao) which I am super excited about. I have had this piece of shit laptop for almost 2 years now and it is more than time for a change. New laptop is 2GB of RAM (2x more than this one after an upgrade) and has 320GB HD (4x the size of this one) along with a million other features that blow this one out of the water. Someone suggested earlier that my new laptop might be a huge luckbox machine for me...so cheers to that =)

Hope all is well with everyone.

PokerStars Game #23583176168: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2009/01/04 22:09:20 ET
Table 'Cybele IV' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
Seat 1: fantasyguy ($13 in chips)
Seat 2: twistedfende ($69.30 in chips)
Seat 4: Rbridgford ($13.25 in chips)
Seat 5: panathas333 ($62.15 in chips)
Seat 6: TracyTheNuts ($58.95 in chips)
Seat 7: ZooLLooZ ($84.90 in chips)
Seat 8: 7curse ($81.95 in chips)
Seat 9: casanueva ($22.70 in chips)
fantasyguy: posts small blind $0.25
twistedfende: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to 7curse [Ac Jd]
GSA00 leaves the table
Rbridgford: folds
panathas333: calls $0.50
TracyTheNuts: calls $0.50
ZooLLooZ: calls $0.50
7curse: raises $1.50 to $2 (lol misclick)
casanueva: calls $2
fantasyguy: folds
twistedfende: calls $1.50
panathas333: calls $1.50
TracyTheNuts: calls $1.50
ZooLLooZ: calls $1.50
*** FLOP *** [7c 6d Jc]
twistedfende: checks
panathas333: checks
TracyTheNuts: checks
ZooLLooZ: checks
7curse: bets $4.80
casanueva: raises $6.20 to $11
twistedfende: folds
panathas333: calls $11
TracyTheNuts: folds
ZooLLooZ: folds
7curse: raises $24 to $35
casanueva: calls $9.70 and is all-in
panathas333: calls $24
*** TURN *** [7c 6d Jc] [7h]
panathas333: checks
7curse: bets $25.50
panathas333: calls $25.15 and is all-in
*** RIVER *** [7c 6d Jc 7h] [Td]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
panathas333: shows [Kc 5c] (a pair of Sevens)
7curse: shows [Ac Jd] (two pair, Jacks and Sevens)
7curse collected $78.90 from side pot
casanueva: mucks [Qd Jh] (two pair, Jacks and Sevens)
7curse collected $71.35 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $153.25 Main pot $71.35. Side pot $78.90. | Rake $3

*SS*

4 comments:

Reasons14 said...

yeah pandora is pretty baller. Does your statement "start a new book", mean you have already finished one?

SplitSuit said...

no...just implies a book i haven't read before. i tend to re-read the same couple books ("NLTAP" + "Sex, drugs, and cocoa puffs")

FWF suggested a few books to me...so i might give one of them a try. you have any suggestions as well?

*SS*

vizer02 said...

Yo, I saw you might be interested in staying out in Vegas this summer. Hit me up on aim sometime. I'm not sure if I still have yours b/c I haven't seen you on in forever.

What books did FWF suggest to you?

Reasons14 said...

Dark Tower Series By Steven King is freekin fantastic