Friday, January 23, 2009

January 23 - Damn...

Damn...so the guest lecture I was supposed to give on Monday kind of went bust. They apparently denied funding for me to come. So then I decided to do a mapquest (because I wasn't 100% sure the distance) and it turned out it was ~10hrs to get there. So I decided against doing it. I decided that I would instead fill that time up with some coaching. O well...I just always hate when something I look forward to for so long goes busto.

I did however get interviewed today which was cool. I was approached about writing in poker (in terms of forum writing, coaching, vids, etc) and was amongst a pretty solid group of other interviewees. I am generally the one asking all the questions, so it was cool to be on the other side of the table and have the questions not revolving around how to play a hand. So that took about an hour and then I fired off 3 coaching sessions.

So for the record I did make a video...but I didn't like the quality of it. I decided to do a video on PokerStove and StoxCombo. I wanted to do a tutorial of those because I think they are very useful. However, I did the vid early in the morning and my brain wasn't clicking correctly, so I ended up stumbling a lot of butchering my math, lol. So hopefully I can get a clean copy of that done tomorrow and posted this weekend. I also started on my table selection article which should be helpful. I officially give way too much info away for free.

I have a video coming out for Stox next month for those of you that are members. I am doing a PokerUniversity video focusing on betsizing...so it will be an extensive and verbal representation of my Poohbah post. I am dreading how many hours it will take, but I got a head start on it earlier in the month, so hopefully I can limit the hours needed to about 10. Fingers crossed!

I need to get some sleep. Have 1 coaching session tomorrow then I'm off to FoxWoods so I can hopefully dodge traffic and dodge running bad. =) And then right back for 4 hours of coaching on Sunday...I love my job =)

Full Tilt Poker Game #5863788422: Table Canyon Run - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:01:58 ET - 2008/04/01
Seat 1: bmb013 ($423.40)
Seat 2: Bajunky4life ($406)
Seat 3: Its RIGGIGGITY ($80)
Seat 4: AdmiralTwill ($427)
Seat 5: rlatjsdo ($417.80)
Seat 6: Dino21Might ($459.70)
Seat 7: ice5688 ($245)
Seat 8: MoneyOverB ($720.10)
Seat 9: LemayZing ($614.95)
ice5688 posts the small blind of $2
MoneyOverB posts the big blind of $4
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [As Qh]
LemayZing calls $4
bmb013 folds
Bajunky4life folds
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $20
AdmiralTwill folds
rlatjsdo folds
Dino21Might folds
ice5688 folds
MoneyOverB calls $16
LemayZing folds
*** FLOP *** [4c 9s 5h]
MoneyOverB bets $34
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $60, and is all in
MoneyOverB calls $26
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [As Qh]
MoneyOverB shows [7c 6c]
*** TURN *** [4c 9s 5h] [Qc]
*** RIVER *** [4c 9s 5h Qc] [4h]
Its RIGGIGGITY shows two pair, Queens and Fours
MoneyOverB shows a pair of Fours
Its RIGGIGGITY wins the pot ($163) with two pair, Queens and Fours
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $166 | Rake $3

*SS*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shortstacking?????

SplitSuit said...

i do it on occasion. it can b fun =)

*SS*