Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 20 - Personality Test

Ok...so it will be a very busy next couple of days. I'm flying back to Boston sometime between now and Monday (I would tell you when, but the GF reads the blog, I'm attempting to sneak up on her, so now no one gets the know), and need to move all my stuff from my current house into my new temporary place. I moved over the heavy stuff today (my 60lb trunk of books and desk), and will move the rest over on Thursday. The goal is to get it all in 2 trips, which I think is more than possible if I hustle.

The last few days have been busy with coaching and random doings. Did an intro session yesterday that ended up running 2.5 hours, which made it a 4.5 hour coaching day, which was awesome, but super tiring. Felt good though, and I really feel my students are making great strides right now. Also got my first LeakFinder client, so hopefully I can get a review from her (yes, females play poker too =) ) to share.

I've also been listening to a ton of downtone electronica lately. If people are into that genre, I suggest checking out Hexstatic “Chase me” and Booka Shade “Body Language”. I am very much a music nut, and am obsessed with finding perfect music for perfect situations. For instance, if I were granted 3 wishes, one of my wishes would always be to have a soundtrack for life. Music 24/7, perfectly picked out for each situation, would be amazing. But these two songs especially have a very positive tone and have been really solid background music while getting things accomplished...so I love them. Which reminds me, thanks to conversations with about 90 different people and lots of reading, I am starting to snap this depressive state I was slipping into. Trying to be happy with life isn't easy, but most certainly is worth the effort.

Also, I got this from one of my students the other day: Jung Personality Test, and I definitely suggest doing it and seeing the results. I am apparently an INTJ, and after reading a lot of reviews on that personality type, it's scary how much its true.

I'm off to bed. Sorry for the super random post =)

Full Tilt Poker Game #5931700753: Table Lantana Falls - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:18:25 ET - 2008/04/06
Seat 1: MrDissemble ($396)
Seat 2: JoRDANe ($251)
Seat 3: deweyzena ($1,400.70)
Seat 4: Elin88 ($1,608.55)
Seat 5: Pasame la SALSA ($847)
Seat 6: zanjan ($234)
Seat 7: kobe2468 ($101)
Seat 8: Its RIGGIGGITY ($129)
Seat 9: chislodc ($900.15)
zanjan posts the small blind of $3
kobe2468 posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [Kh As]
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $6
chislodc folds
MrDissemble folds
JoRDANe folds
deweyzena folds
Elin88 raises to $27
Pasame la SALSA folds
zanjan calls $24
kobe2468 folds
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $129, and is all in
Elin88 folds
zanjan calls $102
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [Kh As]
zanjan shows [Jc Ad]
*** FLOP *** [8d Jd 5h]
*** TURN *** [8d Jd 5h] [2d]
*** RIVER *** [8d Jd 5h 2d] [5s]
Its RIGGIGGITY shows a pair of Fives
zanjan shows two pair, Jacks and Fives
zanjan wins the pot ($288) with two pair, Jacks and Fives

*SS*

7 comments:

JH1 said...

That personality test is amazing. I showed up as an INTP and the articles about them describe me exactly.

Good luck with the move!

Lorin Yelle said...

Ahhh...shorting the 3/6 now? How is that going for you? Also, for the All In Expert- is that possible to register likes it talks about on the site?

SplitSuit said...

thnx JH1...scary test for sure =)

Lorin...its a very old HH (check the date on it)...I think its a full version now for free...at least thats how it was for me

*SS*

Anonymous said...

Obligatory: Die shortstacker, buy in full or don't buy in at all

Kurt said...

INTJ is a very small set of the overall population, but I caught a thread where everyone was taking it and posting their results and I think like 2/3 of poker players were INTJ, like 90% INTx.

I'm INTJ too.

dobieatwar said...

I am ISTJ.

Pretty consistent test, as I had the same results when I took it 10 years ago.

dobieatwar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.