Monday, November 24, 2008

November 23 - In Boston

So I landed in Boston earlier today. Left at like 11p from Vegas, and got through security just as the plane was boarding. I found the Vegas airport to be quite hilarious. There really are rows of slot machines lining the hallways, and even better, there are people sitting there playing them. It was so sad to see people just sitting there thumbing in coin after coin...*sigh*. So got through the airport with no issue, and no one bothered me about my dog either, which was awesome.

This was Kingjamen's first trip on a plane. Everyone in the airport loved him and they were quite awesome holding and petting him while I was gathering my stuff past the security checkpoint. He scared a few people on the plane when he would randomly pop out of my hoodie and look around, but he does that often. I thought it was very cool that I could have my dog just chill in lap the whole plane ride...and even better that he had no issues at all.

So got to see my dad and sister today, and also did breakfast and dinner with the GF. Awesome to see her, especially after a 2 month long-distance thing. I'm sure I'll be seeing her quite often this week, though it will be very busy between appointments, coaching, her working, and holidays. I'm trying to stay very positive about being home, amongst other things, because like I've said in other posts, happiness is about relative point of view. So if I can learn to base my happiness on certain things, especially things I can control, then I will get more out of life.

Also, I have played no on-line poker in quite some time. This week I plan to get back to the grind. I don't have my external monitor with me, so I plan on playing 4-10 tables of 100nl-400nl. I should be able to hyper focus more on my actions, upping my WR enough to counteract the smaller amount of tables. Other than that, I did an 8 hour session on Saturday at the Wynn, and of course lose yet another 2BI+ 12+outter. I swear, one day I will win so many coin-flips and be rich, until then, I will brick all of them and hate stuff.

I'm gonna go crash. Trying to get used to the time difference (lost three hours in my trip), so I'm going to try and get to sleep early so I'm awake for counseling tomorrow. Nothing better than getting a mental check-up before grindcore season =).

Full Tilt Poker Game #5928843100: Table Lantana Falls - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:47:45 ET - 2008/04/06
Seat 1: thihamt ($2,335.75)
Seat 2: Inzomnia ($591)
Seat 3: RiverMeAA ($1,085.15)
Seat 4: zanjan ($53)
Seat 5: PoorNapoleon ($742)
Seat 6: padirk165 ($585)
Seat 7: AdmiralTwill ($627)
Seat 8: Its RIGGIGGITY ($120)
Seat 9: MrDissemble ($1,128.90)
MrDissemble posts the small blind of $3
thihamt posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [Js Jc]
Inzomnia folds
RiverMeAA calls $6
zanjan folds
PoorNapoleon folds
padirk165 raises to $27
AdmiralTwill folds
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $120, and is all in
MrDissemble folds
thihamt folds
RiverMeAA folds
padirk165 calls $93
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [Js Jc]
padirk165 shows [As Th]
*** FLOP *** [5h 2h 7h]
*** TURN *** [5h 2h 7h] [3c]
*** RIVER *** [5h 2h 7h 3c] [Kc]
Its RIGGIGGITY shows a pair of Jacks
padirk165 shows Ace King high
Its RIGGIGGITY wins the pot ($252) with a pair of Jacks

*SS*

No comments: