Friday, November 28, 2008

November 28 - Black Friday

Well happy thanksgiving a day late. I was going to write a blog post for yesterday, but forgot. I suck.

Boston is going well so far. Spending a lot of time with family and the GF. I get back to Vegas on Tuesday of next week and am enjoying my time here as much as possible. I haven't done too much since I've been here, but did manage to squeeze in a few coaching sessions the last few days. I still haven't played any poker which is really pissing me off...but I blame being home and being out till 1a+ with the GF =). So back to the grindstone soon, just not sure when.

I am going to start a poker video soon. I have another Stox series coming up and for some odd reason the time escaped me a bit and I realized I have to start working ASAP. This series will probably be about 10-20min of classroom per video then 40-50min of playing. I think I am going to focus on Micro to Small (10nl-100nl) and obviously teach a wide range of skills (from “how to stereotype” to “how to mega-table”)...so hopefully people will get a lot out of this one as they did out of the last one.

Also, I am one of those nutty ass people that loves Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving where there are sickO sales everywhere and doors open super early). I am staying up and then will start moving around 4:30a. It is a ton of fun to be out grinding that early with all the other nutters and you really do shave off about 30-45% of your Christmas spending. I also realized that I need to give my Xmas list out to people, and other than an Iphone (or solid equivalent), I don't have much else on it thus far. Any suggestions?

Well that is all new with me. Also, my body will not adjust to the time difference, and I am sleeping super odd hours (like 6a-11a with a nap from 3p-6p). Hoping my body starts adjusting soon, otherwise I'm going to need to get back on my melatonin. And last sidenote...my GF has strep and ear infections going around in her house. I currently am feeling very fatigued, throat sick, and achy...If I get strep, I am going to be a very angry person. Sickness isn't great for grindcore =)

Alright, hand then sleep. Night, and happy extended Xmas season to those who don't hate it.

Full Tilt Poker Game #5166026233: Table Grand Teton - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:35:46 ET - 2008/02/07
Seat 1: ElkThuringer ($164)
Seat 2: Bluffnbeaver ($199.20)
Seat 3: rst1 ($266.05)
Seat 4: Its RIGGIGGITY ($382.35)
Seat 5: lamtyson ($45.20)
Seat 6: must be famous ($146)
Seat 7: gotthenutlow ($106.30)
Seat 8: Suigin406 ($205.40)
Seat 9: MrDissemble ($158)
gotthenutlow posts the small blind of $1
Suigin406 posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [Jd Ad]
MrDissemble folds
ElkThuringer folds
Bluffnbeaver folds
rst1 folds
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $7
lamtyson folds
must be famous folds
gotthenutlow calls $6
Suigin406 folds
*** FLOP *** [Qd As Kh]
gotthenutlow checks
Its RIGGIGGITY checks
*** TURN *** [Qd As Kh] [6h]
gotthenutlow bets $16
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $16
*** RIVER *** [Qd As Kh 6h] [Td]
gotthenutlow bets $83.30, and is all in
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $83.30
*** SHOW DOWN ***
gotthenutlow shows [Qs Ks] two pair, Kings and Queens
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [Jd Ad] a straight, Ace high
Its RIGGIGGITY wins the pot ($211.60) with a straight, Ace high

*SS*

1 comment:

Neilc999 said...

nice lil donations always help