Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13th - Bleh

Well, so far I'm not doing all that well on my goals. LOL. I really need to learn how to set more attainable goals as I've struggled to hit the majority of mine in the last 2 months. But, I did manage to put in 10K hands so far (of course, that decided to trainwreck me to breakeven for the month), I did write this blog post, and I did mess around with some music (reworked a song I was working on last month). So I guess not all is lost.

This weekend was tough all the way around. My GF and I broke up after 7mo. Even though I was the initiator, it still ended up hurting me more than I thought it would. Tried to control myself psychologically an put in sessions, but was having a hard time, hence why I'm short on my hand goals. O well, just hard losing something that has been there for so long, but at the moment I think it's the best decision.

Besides that, I've just been trying to focus on the betterment of myself. I'm trying to schedule myself a little better, and really set aside hours for me to work, workout/run, and take care of side business. My uncle ended up getting me a Wii Fit for my birthday, which has really been awesome for working on some balance stuff I wouldn't otherwise have worked on. Which reminds me...apparently, my family runs GodMode when it comes to the Wii. Over Xmas my dad and I picked up the last Wii in a 30mi radius (some random morning order that just got delivered). I got a Wii in Syracuse for graduation...and ended up picking up the last one in the mall. Then, randomly go to Best Buy (like 15mi away) after checking the local stores for the Wii Fit, and turns out they randomly got a shipment of 6 that morning. So yea, apparently all my GodMode power is used for Nintendo products...*sigh*

So my plan for the week is run 10mi (not per day, just 10mi in total. I'm not a good runner at all), get in 25K-40K hands (prolly will be closer to the short side of that), and get to the gym 2-3x. I know exercise is one of the healthiest things you can do psychologically, so I might as well get my body back in tune. I think I'm also going to make 1 video, and try to pick up a new student because I've been lazy with my coaching goals this summer.

And a hand:

Full Tilt Poker Game #7195991943: Table Roaring Lion - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:06:47 ET - 2008/07/12
Seat 1: SirCJT ($127.45)
Seat 2: Its RIGGIGGITY ($276.30)
Seat 3: iemdavid ($104.10)
Seat 4: iwinuluz ($78.20)
Seat 5: Johnai ($24.50)
Seat 6: SmokinAces04 ($88.95)
Seat 7: Beerpants ($93), is sitting out
Seat 8: garrylim ($88.25)
Seat 9: boose55 ($152.90)
SirCJT posts the small blind of $0.50
Its RIGGIGGITY posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [2h Th]
iemdavid folds
iwinuluz folds
Johnai folds
SmokinAces04 folds
garrylim calls $1
boose55 folds
SirCJT folds
Its RIGGIGGITY checks
*** FLOP *** [2s Jc Td]
Its RIGGIGGITY bets $2
garrylim raises to $7
Its RIGGIGGITY has 15 seconds left to act
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $25
garrylim: wow
garrylim calls $18
*** TURN *** [2s Jc Td] [Qh]
Its RIGGIGGITY bets $41
garrylim raises to $62.25, and is all in
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $21.25
garrylim shows [9s Tc]
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [2h Th]
*** RIVER *** [2s Jc Td Qh] [7h]
garrylim shows a pair of Tens
Its RIGGIGGITY shows two pair, Tens and Twos

*SS*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man. Just found your blog.

I remember respecting your game when i was working my way through 200nl. I'll make sure to link ya up. Good Luck dude.

Anonymous said...

I've gone under the handle 'Damn Ringer' and 'VT Hokie Poker'. I'm a big donk though, so perhaps you don't remember me.