Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2 - Goals for the month

January Goals:

[x]2 new students
[/]Finish my “Range Merging” article
[x]Cutout 400 calories/day
[ ]Get a new place
[x]Find at least one new reason to enjoy life
[/]Socialize more
[x]1 new video for my site
[/]1 new video for Stox
[x]33hrs/wk of job-related activity (coaching, playing, vids, etc)
[ ]Write more of my book(s)

January wasn't the worst month in the world. Did very well financially and got a lot of stuff done. Total hours came out to about 115 of total coaching + playing, and probably came out to about 160 all things totaled. I started eating better, went to the gym at least once per week, and have spent quite a bit of time reading non poker related books.

In personal news apparently my GF and I are on a break? I say this with a question mark because I am not totally sure what is going on...but I suppose time will tell. I guess space was necessary so I'll flow with that until I am updated.

I am also looking forward to my vacation next week. I'm just going to FL for a week and a half, but it should be fun...not to mention nicer weather than snow and junk. I'm going to try not to do any coaching while I'm there, which will be odd because I'm so used to scheduling my day-time around coaching sessions. And somewhat related to this is my new laptop is coming tomorrow! I cannot wait to set it up!

I guess I'll just put down my February goals now and wrap it up:

- 3 new students
- 85hrs of poker related work
- Read a book all the way through
- Write something
- Get a new place or at least get one lined up
- Gym 2x/week while not on vacation
- 1 new video for either my site or Stox
- No food after 11p at least 5 days per week

Happy February everyone!

*SS*

No comments: