Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17 - More Disney

So the weekend flew by. Had my grandmother's party on Saturday and I found it quite funny that the average age was probably hovering around 56 (thanks to my cousin and his friend at 8 and 7 respectively). Felt pretty out of place, but still tried to do my best with the whole thing. Also realized that in social situations where I take out alcohol I really need my beta-blockers (which I of course left back home).

Sunday was very relaxing. Though sadly it was the first day since I've been down here that the weather was un-enjoyable. It was like 55* and gray the whole day...which put a huge damper on going water skiing. But my little cousin and I decided to take the kayak out and did about a mile trip through the lake. It would have been no problem had he actually done anything to help the process, rather than not paddle and try to turn the kayak for no reason, lol...but I ended up getting a huge arm workout. Also took the maiden voyage on my uncle's new boat which was quick given weather, but nice none the less.

Woke up early today and did Disney again with my lil cousin, dad, and uncle. Did some more of MGM/Hollywood and then did some of Magic Kingdom. Was very busy today thanks to 80* weather and President's Day, so the waits were pretty nutty. Favorite ride of the day was the Toy Story game where you ride around and shoot targets in this 3D environment. Very cool and, even though I sucked thanks to my colorblindness, was very fun. I also met a winner of the American Idol experience thing, so if a “Gabi” ever wins...let it be known that I met her =)

Got back just in time to get a coaching session in (finishing up a leakfinder). I am looking forward to getting back to work soon as I would like to start making money again. I was honestly expecting to do quite a bit of grinding while I was in FL, but it turns out my time was pretty well filled up. I have enjoyed my vacation very much so far and it reminds me that I want to start traveling more often. Being I can do my job from anywhere where I can get an Internet connection, I might as well take advantage of it. So that is going to be a goal in the next little bit.

My betsizing video is doing pretty well on Stox. Not many people have discussed the video but it's doing 4.9/5 in ratings so far. And I have another video coming out in early March. If people have hands they would like me to review in the video, please email me raw HH's and reads to splitsuit@gmail.com . The video will be a hand review video using software, good hands, and some variables to make the exploration that much stronger.

I need to crash out before waking up at 7a again to do Universal Studios tomorrow...hope all is well with everyone and I'll write again once I get setup back in Boston.

Some more pix:


*SS*

1 comment:

James P McAteer said...

was at the other place in the early nineties - epcot centre i think - which was fine. was too adult to do disney. damn!

Need to check your new vid.