Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4 - Back in Vegas

Got back in Vegas yesterday. Took a 4p flight, got back in Vegas at 10p and was lucky to sleep through half of it. I was running on 5 hours of sleep in 2 days, so got 3 hours of sleep on the plane, got home, ate a quick ice cream sandwich and crashed out for another 14 hours. I think I'm all caught up, but we'll see. I am snapping a sickness at the moment (thought it was strep, but luckily not) and stress fever...so hoping that happens sooner than later.

Also got my video for Stox done today (series is released on the 8th), which felt good. First session online in almost 3 weeks, which also felt lovely. Only 6tabled 25nl for about 40minutes, but something is better than nothing. And, with that, I'm motivated to work again! I will be putting in some more sessions, and doing some more videos the rest of this week.

I have also been adding students like wildfire lately. I have 3 intro sessions this week alone, and possibly 2 more next week. I love coaching! Wide range of abilities and backgrounds, so hopefully I can create more monsters to ruin the games and make them harder than they already are. Coaching keeps me nice and motivated though, so hopefully this will get me grinding between sessions even more than I was a few months ago.

Other than that, life has been pretty solid. I'm not sure if I'm staying in Vegas much longer. I really don't have much out here, the jobs are pretty limited and don't hold as much future, and I want to try something new. I'll make my decision in the next few weeks, and who knows, might be driving cross-country again. Hurray 45hr car trips! (though at least ½ as cheap given the drop in gas prices!).

That's enough for now, hope the month is going well for everyone, and of course a hand:

Full Tilt Poker Game #9313592620: Table Summer Leaf - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:13:39 ET - 2008/12/04
Seat 1: Cityofangels ($24.40)
Seat 2: Its RIGGIGGITY ($27.20)
Seat 3: amonisis ($80.95)
Seat 4: jaman1965 ($9.60)
Seat 5: galleche ($7.05)
Seat 6: ML1210 ($23.80)
Seat 7: ProprioBono ($5)
Seat 8: Gerrard37 ($50.95)
Seat 9: tessioinft ($24.75)
Gerrard37 posts the small blind of $0.10
tessioinft posts the big blind of $0.25
The button is in seat #7
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [Ad Ac]
Cityofangels calls $0.25
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $1.20
amonisis folds
jaman1965 folds
galleche folds
ML1210 folds
ProprioBono folds
Gerrard37 folds
tessioinft folds
Cityofangels calls $0.95
*** FLOP *** [7s 8s 7d]
Cityofangels checks
Its RIGGIGGITY bets $1.95
Cityofangels calls $1.95
*** TURN *** [7s 8s 7d] [Qc]
Cityofangels bets $3.50
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $13
Cityofangels raises to $21.25, and is all in
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $8.25
Cityofangels shows [8d 8h]
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [Ad Ac]
*** RIVER *** [7s 8s 7d Qc] [Ah]
Cityofangels shows a full house, Eights full of Sevens
Its RIGGIGGITY shows a full house, Aces full of Sevens
Its RIGGIGGITY wins the pot ($46.70) with a full house, Aces full of Sevens

*SS*

No comments: