Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14 - Last post from Vegas

Well this will be my last blog update from Vegas for awhile. So far I don't feel that stressed about having to move again, nor the 45 hour drive...so no complaints about that. I get really sick when I get stressed (90% of the time when I'm sick, it's just a stress-induced sickness), and I did that when I left to come out to Vegas. So now I just have to pack my stuff, burn some CDs (DL'd some audiobooks + music), and then hit the road. I'm planning my trip so I can hopefully see everything in the opposite time of day I did last time (for instance, I drove through a lot of Utah at night, so I wish to do that during the day this time, etc).

Met up with KurtSF for dinner on Friday. Good kid, and had some good poker/life discussion throughout, which is all you can ask for. Then did a session at the Venetian, and followed that up with a session tonight. Would be nice if I could ever run good for any period of time, but I suppose I have another 17 days of hell left (I am convincing myself that 2009 will be my year =) ).

Also got the majority of my Christmas shopping done, which is sweet. Got some tacky Vegas stuff for the family (along with things they actually wanted), and a circular present for the GF. Also got my present for the Secret Santa thing, and I think that person will enjoy their gift quite a bit. I feel kind of broke at the moment for some odd reason, but going on spending binges will do that. I look forward to being done with setting up in a new place and being able to go back to working hard and saving, rather than minimal work and burning money.

Well I'm exhausted, and need to get some sleep before my busy day tomorrow. I need to pack up all my stuff, do a Stox video (because the one I did tonight was not good enough quality imo), and then start driving. I want to get started around midnight, so I don't really mind sleeping through today. Wish me luck if possible...and I will do my best to check email/blog/IM every day or so.

And of course, a hand:

Full Tilt Poker Game #6395215798: Table Freeman - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:54:55 ET - 2008/05/13
Seat 1: Hussman2 ($46.45)
Seat 2: Arnz18 ($100)
Seat 3: thebigfish888 ($101.70)
Seat 4: TNN4731 ($144.15)
Seat 5: joepoker77 ($106.25)
Seat 6: Its RIGGIGGITY ($100)
Seat 7: iemdavid ($100)
Seat 8: atman ($176.15)
Seat 9: just_my_luck_09 ($52.45)
Arnz18 posts the small blind of $0.50
thebigfish888 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [3s 3h]
TNN4731 folds
joepoker77 folds
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $1
iemdavid folds
atman raises to $4.50
just_my_luck_09 calls $4.50
Hussman2 folds
Arnz18 calls $4
thebigfish888 folds
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $3.50
*** FLOP *** [6h 8c 3c]
Arnz18 bets $10
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $10
atman raises to $20
just_my_luck_09 raises to $47.95, and is all in
Arnz18 adds $14.50
Arnz18 folds
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $37.95
atman calls $27.95
*** TURN *** [6h 8c 3c] [3d]
Its RIGGIGGITY bets $47.55, and is all in
atman calls $47.55
*** RIVER *** [6h 8c 3c 3d] [8d]
Its RIGGIGGITY shows four of a kind, Threes
just_my_luck_09 showed [Kh Ks] and lost with two pair, Kings and Eights
atman showed [Js Jc] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Eights
Its RIGGIGGITY wins the side pot ($95.10) with four of a kind, Threes
Its RIGGIGGITY wins the main pot ($169.85) with four of a kind, Threes


*SS*

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

JH1 said...

glgl! Have a safe drive!

SplitSuit said...

thank you both of you =)

*SS*

Wordhappy said...

be safe in your travels!

NL100-NL1k said...

thx for second part "kiss of rings" :D:D Regards, DveGa.