Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December 24 - Getting acclimated...

So I've spent the last few days getting acclimated again with Boston. Being home again hasn't really hit, except for the weather part. Holy Jesus my body got used to Vegas weather in a hurry, and now winter feels like hell. So I'm hoping my body hurries up and can deal with 20* weather again soon, because this sucks right now =)

Finally finished my Stox video series! The last video comes out next Monday (the 29th), and I think people will enjoy that one quite a bit. I played 100nl for 4 tables during it, and had a pretty swongy session, which generally makes for a fun video. I also have a video set for January, and hopefully a video or so for February. I'm hoping to be doing a University video in February focusing on betsizing, tis the goal anyway.

Went into Boston tonight and did “guy's night” which was a good time. Prepped me for a lot of the family time the next few days has to offer. I think I might go to church at some point on Christmas eve, just to see what it's all about. I haven't been to church in hovering around 4 years or so, so we'll see. I don't have much else planned except eve/breakfast with my dad, and Xmas day with my mom+sister. So fingers crossed that it's as stress-less as possible.

I'm exhausted as hell, so I'm going to go pass-out. Hand before bed, and merry Christmas all!

Full Tilt Poker Game #9646369398: Table Carey - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 12:48:32 ET - 2008/12/23
Seat 1: Its RIGGIGGITY ($101.25)
Seat 2: Willis04 ($186.20)
Seat 3: RyGuy500 ($64.90)
Seat 4: pokerinsidecokr ($92.50)
Seat 5: LightninFeather ($50.50)
Seat 6: wv_mase ($25.15)
Seat 7: eden07 ($36.05)
Seat 8: WuLi -D- ($101.70)
Seat 9: do_it_boy ($48.95)
Its RIGGIGGITY posts the small blind of $0.50
Willis04 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [Ac Ad]
RyGuy500 folds
pokerinsidecokr folds
LightninFeather folds
wv_mase raises to $3
eden07 calls $3
WuLi -D- calls $3
do_it_boy folds
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $15
Willis04 folds
wv_mase folds
eden07 calls $12
WuLi -D- folds
*** FLOP *** [8h 6d Ts]
Its RIGGIGGITY checks
eden07 bets $21.05, and is all in
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $21.05
eden07 shows [Kc 9d]
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [Ac Ad]
*** TURN *** [8h 6d Ts] [2s]
*** RIVER *** [8h 6d Ts 2s] [7s]
eden07 shows a straight, Ten high
Its RIGGIGGITY shows a pair of Aces
eden07 wins the pot ($76.10) with a straight, Ten high

*SS*

2 comments:

Lorin Yelle said...

We still on for Foxwoods? It would definitely be cool to meet you in person. I'm still not sure what the plan is, but I will be flying in on the 26th. If nothing else, I can get you good and drunk, as I know what you Irishmen are like....;)

SplitSuit said...

How long are u in town for again? I'm pretty open next week so far as I know atm, so sounds good.

Might talk to my GF and get a room down there for a day or so, but we'll see. Send me an email at some point and I'll give ya my cell number and we'll figure it all out

*SS*