Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 27 - Christmas passed

Christmas was awesome! Wasn't as stressful as I imagined it would have been, but I also decided to have a more positive outlook on the whole day. Holidays have sucked a ton since my brother passed and family composition changed...but life is about rolling with the punches and making the best of what you have. So I did, or attempted to, do just that.

I ended up getting a lot of awesome things, even though I didn't ask for hardly anything. The GF got me a ring that works pretty well with my watch, along with some video games, clothes (which she will inevitably steal), and some other gifts. Also got a new set of headphones, some giftcards, and my big gift; an iPhone. The iPhone is just so awesome, and yet another sign that our generation is unable to be unconnected for even 20 seconds.

I ended up picking up a few students as well, and had two intro sessions today that went well. Also did a session yesterday at 100NL which went OK. I'm still not running super, but by playing less (which has been a pretty common theme over the last couple months) I don't notice it so much =). I do have some very solid plans for next year as far as hours go. I decided that I will set my hour goals to include coaching, live play, and actual sessions. My main goal will be supernova and a bare minimum financial number.

Other than that, I have a lot to do this week. I would like to get a place to live this week, and I have a schedule littered with coaching and such. I have sent out some emails, and hope to be hearing back in the next few days. Being picky sucks when trying to get a new place, especially one on quick notice...but I'm sure it will work out.

That's all for now, hope all is well with everyone...

Full Tilt Poker Game #6408266609: Table Nial (deep) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:55:38 ET - 2008/05/14
Seat 1: raisinchips ($203.70)
Seat 2: Its RIGGIGGITY ($208.85)
Seat 4: ontherun ($184.90)
Seat 5: alexis_gav ($128.35)
Seat 6: Stellpflug ($200)
Seat 7: krookymunster ($211.50)
Seat 9: joepoker77 ($201)
raisinchips posts the small blind of $0.50
Its RIGGIGGITY posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Its RIGGIGGITY [Kh Qs]
ontherun folds
alexis_gav folds
Stellpflug raises to $2
krookymunster folds
joepoker77 folds
raisinchips calls $1.50
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $1
*** FLOP *** [Ks 8c Qd]
raisinchips checks
Its RIGGIGGITY checks
Stellpflug bets $2
raisinchips folds
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $12
Stellpflug raises to $22
Its RIGGIGGITY raises to $66
Stellpflug raises to $198, and is all in
Its RIGGIGGITY calls $132
*** TURN *** [Ks 8c Qd] [6h]
*** RIVER *** [Ks 8c Qd 6h] [Td]
Stellpflug shows [Kc Kd] three of a kind, Kings
Its RIGGIGGITY shows [Kh Qs] two pair, Kings and Queens
Stellpflug wins the pot ($399) with three of a kind, Kings

*SS*

1 comment:

Lorin Yelle said...

Hey-

Sorry about the short notice, but it looks like we will be going there tomorrow. It turns out that I left my email on in Louisville, everything keeps getting down downloaded to my outlook. Send me your info to tetraphobic123@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Lorin