Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28 - Almost time for Vegas!

So for some odd reason I decided to pile a bunch of stuff on my plate before I left, so I have been pretty busy since I got back. I scheduled a bunch of students this week so I have been very busy coaching. Feels pretty good actually since I didn't do any coaching while I was on vacation, so no complaints really. Have 5 more sessions booked and then I'm packing and leaving for Vegas. I will try to pack a bit lighter than I did for my trip last year, but when I am moving I tend to pack pretty heavy. O well...I'm a life nit.

Actually have gotten some really good poker theory stuff done lately. I wrote my paper for 2p2 and posted it. It seemed to get pretty good results, though it seemed people wanted to bicker about a point that was made as an example, lol. O well, if it even helps just 3% of people who read it I will be happy with it. Also had a coaching session today that was just an hour of poker theory and situations, which was a lot of fun. I like being able to add in that session along with sweats, classroom, etc, so my brain has been in overload lately with poker theory, not that that is the worst of things.

So being my brain has been on fullblast lately I am trying to come up with some new business ideas. I have a few though they are following a model that isn't well equipped to make $1M in 2 years...so I am looking at some other things. I may take advantage of some smaller projects that can do residual income of like $2-$5K/mo, require minimal work, and give me lots of time to focus on a cornerstone project. I really just need cost of living taken care of so I can work on something big. I know a ton of people my age say they don't want to work past 30, but I really think I have the capacity for it...so fingers crossed.

On a very unrelated note...I am looking for a live stake in Vegas for the 'series. I am very flexible to contracts, meetings, deals, etc...but I would like a 2/5nl or 5/10nl stake if possible. Feel free to email at splitsuit@gmail.com. I can provide all the references and stat sheets you'd like.

Hope all is well everyone!

*SS*

No comments: