Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2 - Recap/Goals

Recap of March:

[x] 2 new students  
[x] 111 hours of work
[x] Write more of my book
[x] 1 new video for my site
[_] 1 new article for my site
[_] Finish the book I started reading
[x] Produce 1 new song
[x] Get my passport for April trip 

I actually feel pretty accomplished this month!  Picked up around 3 students, did about 190 hours of work with everything included, and got more of my book done.  My only responsibilities left are finish a video for Stox (will be released in about 2 weeks?) and upload a JH1 article to my site (very solid article imo).     

The new website is coming along swimmingly!  I had a few people check it out last night (thank you to those that did), and got some really good ideas going.  So I actually decided to completely re-work the “frame” and did some graphics work to finish out the day.  If any people that love music would like to help with the project (and it really is nothing more than sitting down and having a conversation with me), just let me know.  I'll be on AIM the next few nights, so feel free to contact me there (AIM = itsriggiggity )...and we can talk it out.

I have also started taking care of myself physically much more.  Nothing crazy, but doing about 100 push-ups per day and really cutting down the caloric intake (I was doing well with this awhile ago...but it started to dwindle a bit which I'm none too thrilled about).  I've also started drinking more water...I've always been decent with this, averaging about 2PTs of water/day...but I'm bumping it up to about 4PTs/day.  I feel much better so far...which is nice and I hope I can keep up with this.  

Goals for April:

2 new students
80 hours of work (I will be on vacation for about a week this month)
Write more of my book
1 new video for my site
Produce 1 new song
Launch this website and maybe the next one
Get up to 175 push-ups/day 

*SS*

No comments: