Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18 - Catching My Plane Soon...

So I figured I would write up a quick blog post before I pack up and get out of here. I am going to St. John in a few hours and will be on a beach by tomorrow afternoon. I spent just about all day reading and prepping my iPhone (sifted through the music on my computer to pick my “best” 10GB) so I need to get to packing. But being I'm just bringing a backpack full of clothes and books and my laptop bag, there isn't too much to do.

I'm not 100% sure where my head is at recently. I've been having a hard time with the “practice” side of things. To counter-balance that I'm trying my ass off to solidify my “theory” side to ensure that I am at least doing something right. I blame this all on it being April...so hopefully I can sweat this out of my system and get my 100%grind back ASAP.

I realized I wanted to watch something on the plane when I'm traveling so I decided to DL my favorite show from Adult Swim. In case you haven't seen it before, “Perfect Hair Forever” is amazing. It's a cartoon made to completely mock anime and is hilarious in doing that. They only managed to get 6 episodes off before it got cut, but it really is 6 episodes of pure genius. Each episode is like 11 minutes, so if you get bored and want to rot your brain, YouTube it and have a blast =)

Also, I have it planned to write something for 2p2 soon. The working title is “what makes me different from you” and it will be a run down of some of the things (both tangible and intangible) that one needs in order to be LR successful at this game. It will be pretty long I would imagine, but we'll see how it flows out. If it doesn't come out natural I will scrap it, but I've been jotting down some notes all week because lots of 2p2 posts are giving me good ideas to run with.

Alright, I'm out to pack and then off to the airport. Hope all is well everyone =)

*SS*

No comments: