Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8 - April is suck

So my head is all over the place.  I think taxes finally hit me, along with all the other expenses at the same damn time.  Really sucks to have to pay it all, but what are you going to do?  I believe I am slipping into a slight depression because of it as well, which is the suck.  O well, I am trying my best to get out of it, though I cannot say I am surprised...it is April.  April has historically been my worst month for everything (financial, emotional, etc)...and although I am trying to not repeat it, it's not going well thus far.

Also, to include more flip-flopping in my life, I am going back to Vegas.  I just need a change of scenery (even if I was staying in Boston I was going to get a new place anyway)...and I've heard so much good stuff about the 24/7 party that is Vegas during the WSOP.  As of right this moment I am planning on leaving a few days after I get back from St. Johns (which is the week after next).  Only another 45 hours in my car...I think by definition I am in a civil union with my car given how much time I spend in it =)

Got my Stox video done finally.  I seriously have the worst work-induced ADHD ever.  It comes out this Saturday and is another Critical Analysis format for those who are interested.  I did about 18 hands in this one, and I think covered a lot of what I didn't end up getting to in the last one.  So check it out if you get a chance!

Other than that, I put in a session tonight and realized that I need to put in a shitton more volume.  I actually miss grinding for some odd reason.  I think I am going to take 2 months this year and work 60hrs/week, and finish up my SuperNova (which I am super behind on given I wanted it by March (lol at me)).  It should only take me about 300K hands (very doable in 2mo) and should net me around $26K if I run a little under expectation (which I should account for given massive hours that my body/brain is not used to).  So I am unsure when that will be, but expect to see a lot of me then =)

Alright, a quick hand and then I'm going to play some Halo before passing out.  Hope is all with everyone else.

(I WON A COINFLIP AIPF!!!!)

PokerStars Game #26883679336:  Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2009/04/08 22:31:49 ET
Table 'Helene VI' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
Seat 1: 7curse ($79.20 in chips) 
Seat 2: selvamar ($62.60 in chips) 
Seat 3: tufori ($45.40 in chips) 
Seat 4: pocket A'sX2 ($31.95 in chips) 
Seat 5: swissbankerr ($49.50 in chips) 
Seat 6: XxaceshighxX ($50 in chips) 
Seat 7: Al the Owl ($8.80 in chips) 
Seat 8: Bgxxl69 ($25.50 in chips) 
Seat 9: redacesfull ($23.50 in chips) 
7curse: posts small blind $0.25
selvamar: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to 7curse [Ks As]
tufori: folds 
pocket A'sX2: raises $0.50 to $1
swissbankerr: calls $1
XxaceshighxX: folds 
Al the Owl: folds 
Bgxxl69: calls $1
redacesfull: calls $1
7curse: raises $9 to $10
selvamar: folds 
pocket A'sX2: folds 
swissbankerr: raises $39.50 to $49.50 and is all-in
Bgxxl69: folds 
redacesfull: folds 
7curse: calls $39.50
*** FLOP *** [3h 7h 6h]
*** TURN *** [3h 7h 6h] [Ac]
*** RIVER *** [3h 7h 6h Ac] [7c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
7curse: shows [Ks As] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
swissbankerr: mucks [Ad Js] (two pair, Aces and Sevens) 
7curse collected $99.50 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $102.50 | Rake $3 

*SS*

3 comments:

Kyle D said...

AK v AJ is not a coin flip. Was that sarcasm?

SplitSuit said...

lol. it is not a coinflip for normal ppl...it is for me =)

(so yes, it was sarcasm lol)

*SS*

Kyle D said...

lol. I figured as much. Enjoying your blog, its a fun read. Keep at it.