Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15 - I am green!

I am feeling much better this week.  Started getting caught up on my sleep which feels amazing.  I am still getting to bed way too late imo (averaging like 5am), but I am sleeping until 1p on average, so at least I am getting a decent amount of sleep.  I'm also eating a bit better...I got on a really bad stint of eating fast food like 4 days a week, which is gross.  So actually started eating some fruit/veggies and my body is happy about that.

For those that don't know, I became green a few days ago.  Very cool to be a mod on 2p2 as I have been heavily involved in that community for the last few years (since by Sophomore year in college now that I think about it).  This probably seems super nerdy to those reading that aren't 2p2r's (and hell, probably seems nerdy to even some of you =) )...but this is a really good thing for marketability.  Now I am a coach on a top 3 coaching site and also a mod on the biggest poker forum.  This will be big (I hope!) when I get my book finished  =)

Also did about 12hrs of business work yesterday which felt sick good.  We got a lot of coding and stuff done (trying to build a website from absolute scratch...which isn't easy at all for those interested) and also some more direction.  I will probably have a new website off the ground by Friday so we can start testing some ad campaigns.  So much to do...so much market share to capture...so good to be grinding.

I also found this artist last night, and I for some reason am going apeshit over how good he is.  The first song is my favorite and the others are pretty damn good as well.  Enjoy my new songs to session to  =)


Alright, back to work for me.  Hope all is well with everyone!

*SS*

No comments: