Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3 - Goal Recap and Travel Update

Ok, so because I have been traveling I have been lazy on the blog thing. Lo siento. So here is my goals/recap and also what is going on post.

Goals for April:

[x] 2 new students
[x] 80 hours of work (I will be on vacation for about a week this month)
[_] Write more of my book
[_] 1 new video for my site
[x] Produce 1 new song
[/] Launch this website and maybe the next one
[_] Get up to 175 push-ups/day

So did some of my goals for April. Though I will admit that I was pretty lazy the last half because of packing and prepping for my trip. I got in my car on Friday afternoon and started my trip. Went to Syracuse for dinner, which turned into a 4 hour dinner at Fuji (the best/worst Chinese/Japanese buffet ever), and then got back on the road. My ability to drive long distances has seemingly disappeared sadly. I almost wanted to take a nap about 3 hours into my trip (lol). So did Cuse, then drove out...didn't even get through NY before taking a nap. Though to my defense it was terrible rain and construction and I was having a hard time seeing, so I figured sleeping through that would be beneficial.

Did that, slept for 2hrs, jumped back on the road, and then feel asleep another hour later (night driving is not my thing at all). Did a 2hr nap, woke up when the sun was out, and then did a straight push out to Chicago (about 9 hours). Did dinner with my friend, slept at her place, and then got a shower. Have plans for lunch with some highschool friends and then i'll get going again and hopefully get to Nebraska before night. I am about ½ way to Vegas right now, and excited to be done driving. Almost there!

Other than driving, I have been getting some action on my stake. Have about 4 offers right now, and will hopefully be able to make a decision by Friday. Feels good to know that I can get staked if need be just in case anything ever goes wrong in the future. So hopefully you will all see me playing some bigger live games in Vegas in the near future =)

Alright, on that note, I need to get some food and then start doing things. Hope all is well!

*SS*

2 comments:

Reasons14 said...

are you trying to get to 175 pushups in a row or just to be able to do that many in a day?

SplitSuit said...

just do that in a day. its more just setting the time for it than anything else

*SS*