Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9 - My weekend...

Still busy as hell with everything, but still enjoying the hell out of it. I improved my CSS knowledge ten fold today when I learned about this “Inspect Element” in Google Chrome (nice browser for those that don't use it). So I managed to get my new site to do effectively what I want it to do (not 100% perfect, but close enough that I'm more than thrilled with it), and am going to bed happy to that I finally figured it out!

This week will be super busy. I want a test track of the site ready by Friday at the latest. I am planning on test tracking it for about a week and then taking all the feedback and making any necessary fixtures. If you have interest in walking through the site for me, and wouldn't mind giving me feedback and such on it, just email me (splitsuit@gmail.com) and I'll put you on the “beta list” =)

So this weekend was awesome. Took a break on Friday night and went into Boston to hang out with a friend. Went to some bar in Fanuiel Hall called “The Tap” which was a decent place. They had some live band that was very energetic, yet sadly had little vocal skill. I also hadn't been in that sort of atmosphere for some time and had a tough time with my claustrophobia. And to make matters worse it was hot as balls and I kept getting shoved in the back. O well, made it through, had a good time, and you can't complain about that.

I managed to mix in some coaching sessions and website work as well, so overall I feel very accomplished. It is odd, I really dislike the whole corporate concept (wake up at 6a, go to work, get paid nothing, have no ROI in anything, get home at 7p, rinse/repeat)...but this whole working 12hr days is really refreshing. I am convinced that I was needing the structure and putting in more hours per day for what is an expected high ROI is more than worthwhile imo. Plus I am surrounding myself with people that support the motivation, which is also refreshing.

And on that note...I'm going to passout so I can start the week. Hope all is well with everyone!

(hurray cooler cards for someone for a change!)

PokerStars Game #24544004956: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2009/02/02 22:15:26 ET
Table 'Stephano' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: TubbyWon ($67.20 in chips)
Seat 2: 7curse ($51.50 in chips)
Seat 3: JPasky ($34.60 in chips)
Seat 4: krendelb ($9 in chips)
Seat 5: Make_my_D ($40.70 in chips)
Seat 6: fire81147 ($10 in chips)
Seat 7: MeRunSoHot ($56.95 in chips)
Seat 8: dixiecrat88 ($50 in chips)
Seat 9: patsfan34 ($59.20 in chips)
MeRunSoHot: posts small blind $0.25
dixiecrat88: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to 7curse [Kh Kc]
patsfan34: folds
TubbyWon: folds
7curse: raises $1 to $1.50
JPasky: folds
krendelb: folds
Make_my_D: folds
fire81147: folds
MeRunSoHot: folds
dixiecrat88: calls $1
*** FLOP *** [9d Ks 5c]
dixiecrat88: checks
7curse: bets $2.20
dixiecrat88: calls $2.20
*** TURN *** [9d Ks 5c] [4h]
dixiecrat88: checks
7curse: bets $4.70
dixiecrat88: calls $4.70
*** RIVER *** [9d Ks 5c 4h] [Qs]
dixiecrat88: bets $7
7curse: raises $36.10 to $43.10 and is all-in
dixiecrat88: calls $34.60 and is all-in
*** SHOW DOWN ***
7curse: shows [Kh Kc] (three of a kind, Kings)
dixiecrat88: [Kd Qd] (two pair, Kings and Queens)
7curse collected $97.25 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $100.25 | Rake $3

*SS*

No comments: