Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23 - SITE IS LAUNCHED!!!!

So the site is launched! www.askmeaboutanything.com I am very excited to see how this week goes with people checking the site out and such. A ton of work went into this project (and more will go into it of course), but it feels good to have a “finished” product that people can use. So please check it out, enjoy it, and help it grow! (aka, contribute and/or go tell someone about it =) )

In other news, I am totally spent right now. Minimal sleep, lots of work, some coaching, and some time in Boston made me a very tired individual. I also have videos due (two to be exact) for Stox that need to get finished up and shipped over. I've done a lot of vids for Stox lately, so I'm assuming they are liking me as a FR coach. Always nice to have your content validated by people in powerful places. So be on the lookout for a 100% LPvpip video and also another Critical Analysis video.

Poker sessions have been very limited because of all the other activity, but I hope to pound in some sessions in the next 2 weeks. Chris (my friend and business partner) and I will be working on getting another project off the ground starting at some point this week (the work never stops, lol)...so I hope to find some time around that to get grinding. I am super motivated still, which is a great feeling and I hope it continues throughout the year.

Unrelated to poker and work I went to the doctors the other day for a physical (it had been awhile since I had one). Pretty damn healthy despite a few bumps in the road (like carpal tunnel symptoms at the grand age of 22), however I was unable to get adderall like I had hoped. Now I have to schedule an appointment with another lady, who will charge me to simply call my counselor, get the OK, and then write me a prescription. Why can't they just make my life easy and give it to me while I'm at the doctors? O well.

Alright...I'm stupid tired. Enjoy the site and if you have any suggestions or comments, just fire away either here, or send me an email (james@askmeaboutanything.com)

Hope all is well!

*SS*

No comments: